Product Video Specialist
- Los Angeles, California
- Enhanced Content
Do you want to be a part of how over 100M members discover content on Netflix?
The Product Video team focuses on the innovation, creation and scaling of promotional video assets that are used within the merchandising experience on Netflix and help members discover content to watch.
Reporting to the Video Infrastructure Manager, Product Video Specialists are an integral part of this goal by owning the end-to-end fulfillment for these video assets and ensuring accurate and on-time launches across all devices and UIs.
If you possess amazing attention to detail, have strong organizational skills and pride yourself on seeing multiple concurrent projects through to completion, this might be the role for you.
- Manage the end-to-end workflow for all promotional content (production and innovation) intended for the Netflix service.
- Be the voice in cross-functional meetings to ensure promotional content meets Netflix Product specs.
- Partner cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, and external partners to ensure finishing, delivery, and localization of trailers and other promotional content for product needs.
- Refine and optimize the digital asset management system and propose new solutions to scale with the volume of assets.
- Use existing dashboards, reports and asset management systems to track progress of titles.
- Work closely with Product Engineering, QC and Content Localization to monitor and address any post-launch asset issues.
- 4+ years of experience working on trailer production or short form promotional video content.
- Experience working with digital asset management systems.
- Strong up-to-date knowledge of video formats and A/V workflows.
- Working knowledge of localization workflows (subtitling, dubbing).
- Strong ability to manage aggressive and competing deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere.
- Passionate about short form promotional content and how it’s used.
- You work well either independently or collaboratively.
- Always ready to adapt and accommodate changing project guidelines.
- Not afraid to manage large sets of data and willing to dive in to identify trends.
- Strong ability to communicate concisely and clearly across different teams.