Certification Assessment Developer
- Los Gatos, California
- Customer Service
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global Customer Service (CS) organization focuses; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our members back to streaming. Netflix is looking for a talented Certification Assessment Developer to join our Global CS Learning & Development (L&D) team in Los Gatos.
Netflix’s CS Global Learning & Development team provides service and tools training for both internal and external BPO call centers around the globe, having a direct impact on our customers and the business. This role reports into the Manager of the L&D Services team and will contribute to the evolution of our CS certification program as we expand to new audiences.
- Program Management: Define, document, and maintain the scope of the project. Communicate effectively with key stakeholders and teammates in meetings and through email. Perform risk assessment and mitigation. Create, track, and maintain project plans. Develop a trusting partnership and commitment with clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Assessment Development: Manage the development of learning evaluations from end-to-end, creating the tools, items, assessments, and instruments necessary in order to certify employees in various knowledge, skills, or competencies. Identify appropriate evaluation methods such as surveys, multiple-choice tests, simulations, performance assessments, etc. as needed. Provide subject matter expertise to colleagues and stakeholders regarding monitoring and evaluation concepts, methods, and systems, and drive the evolution of the overall evaluation and certification strategy.
- Job Analysis Studies: Manage the process for collecting information on the important work-related aspects of a job using a variety of inputs. Perform gap analysis for performance problems, opportunities, or innovations. Prioritize the importance of identified gaps and recommend interventions. Document and present the methods, findings, and recommendations for addressing the performance gaps.
- Data Analysis: Conduct statistical analyses to support assessment development and validation, pass point setting, and assessment scoring. Conduct qualitative data gathering techniques including interviewing and focus groups.
- Master’s degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology or related degree (or Bachelor’s degree with extensive years relevant experience)
- 4-6 years experience designing soft skills and/or tools assessments for a variety of jobs
- Experience in educational measurement, test construction, and/or psycho-metrics
- Experience using statistical, spreadsheet, and/or web-based assessment development applications
- Knowledge of Item Response Theory
- Experience with certification programs and the assessment development process
- Experience with traditional and performance-based assessment
- Experience with assessment gamification a plus
- Experience creating and optimizing assessments for different languages a plus
- Experience with pre-hire assessments a plus
- Innovative thinking, action-oriented mindset, ability to drive system and process improvements, ability to build relationships, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, superior communication skills, high adaptability, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
For additional Customer Service site roles, please go to www.netflixcs.com