Head of Partner Marketing - UK
- London, United Kingdom
Netflix is revolutionizing the world of entertainment around the world both for consumers and for partners: we want our shows to be ubiquitous, granting access to them to everybody with any device and any operator.
We have an amazing opportunity to join the EMEA Partner Marketing team as a Head of Partner Marketing Manager - UK. The ideal candidate would be responsible for managing the local partner marketing campaigns and relationships with partners ranging from MVPD's to ISP's and device partners such as Google, Samsung, LG, PlayStation and Apple.
We are looking for a seasoned professional who has experience managing and growing relationships with partners and is passionate about owning the full life cycle of content partner marketing projects from idea to execution.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Own the marketing relationship with our partners in the UK.
- Work closely cross functionally with our business development, marketing and product teams
- Provide seamless and strategic support to partners and maximize Netflix exposure on their marketing channels and engagement on partner devices to create best in class launches and campaigns
- Collaborate with partner marketing creative teams to elevate the Netflix brand and introduce our content to consumers in unique and unexpected ways
- Activate deals by developing and launching creative partner marketing programs that advance exposure for Netflix content or the brand in a way that also benefits our partners
- Drive integration between broader content and brand programs at Netflix and our strategic partners
- Evaluate performance against marketing goals with partners through established review rhythm
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the UK in linked industries like consumer entertainment and/or gaming
- Strong experience in consumer marketing with natural partner management and influencing skills
- Natural partner engagement skills with the ability to develop rapport and translate established partner relationships to programs that impact the business.
- Ability to analyze and apply data to business strategy and goals.
- Experience and passion for building great content partner marketing programs that are unique and scalable.
- Experience working with Entertainment properties (movies, tv series, video games, music, etc) is essential.
- Experience working across different regions and cultures, in industries like consumer electronics and/or telco is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team, working both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Strong cross-team collaboration skills and ability to promote innovation through a creative collaboration process that transforms different input into one actionable output.
- A desire to thrive in our unique culture.
- An ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local market perspective.
- Strong level of independence and efficiency while maintaining a high-degree of organization.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree - Advanced degree.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is required
- Pay TV and Entertainment background is a plus