Director Partner Marketing - UK
- London, United Kingdom
It's an amazing time to be joining the Netflix team as we continue to transform entertainment globally. Netflix has grown to over 130 million members globally and has recently gained 112 nominations for the Emmy Awards. That's where you come in.
The Director of Partner Marketing UK/IE will be responsible for managing the marketing relationships with our most important partners and help them promote the best user experience for our UK and Ireland customers. Pay TV operators like Sky, MVPD like Virgin Media and BT, mobile operators like 3, Vodafone, O2 and EE will be the core focus, engagement with device partners such as Google, Samsung, Sony, Xbox, and Apple will also be a fundamental part of the job.
In this role, we seek a marketing professional who enjoys managing and growing relationships with partners and is comfortable owning the full life cycle of partner marketing projects from idea to execution. The preferred candidate must know how to develop and implement strategies and effective marketing programs that will help both our partners and Netflix business goals.
The Director of Partner Marketing UK will be reporting to the Director Partner Marketing EMEA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading cross-functional teams to define and execute innovative ideas
- Own the partner marketing relationship with our partners in the UK and Ireland
- Work closely with the business development team to provide seamless support to partners
- Manage Netflix’s brand and our studio partners content in this often complicated space
- Activate deals by developing and launching creative partner marketing programs that advance exposure for Netflix content or the brand in a way that also benefits our partners.
- Represent UK/IE Partner marketing among internal constituents on the product and business development teams.
- Drive integration between broader content and brand programs at Netflix and our strategic partners.
- Work closely with internal product and business development teams to identify opportunities to maximize Netflix exposure on partner marketing channels and engagement on partner devices
- Create/execute partner marketing strategy in new launch markets in EMEA
- Help to define the overall Netflix marketing strategy with the leadership team
- 12+ years of experience within the partner marketing business function.
- Natural partner engagement skills with the ability to develop rapport and translate established partner relationships to programs that impact the business
- Experience and passion for building great partner marketing programs that are unique and scalable.
- Knowledge of the consumer electronics and telco market in the UK
- Previous Pay TV experience is a plus
- An ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local market perspective.
- Experience working in an environment that has internal product and business development teams in a way that embraces individual momentum rather than process driven group thinking.
- Strong level of independence and efficiency while maintaining a high-degree of organization.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.