Senior Manager, Global Payments - Payments Partnerships
- Los Gatos, California
It's an amazing time to be joining the Netflix team as we continue to transform entertainment around the world. Netflix has grown to over 100 million members globally, and we won’t stop there. That's where you come in.
We are looking for a business relationship expert to contribute to our company’s future growth. This person would manage, build, and strengthen the relationships with our strategic payment partners. Just as Netflix works to provide the best entertainment experience possible, our team ensures that the customer’s payment experience is exceptional.
This role will reside in Los Gatos, CA and will be an integral part of the team that is responsible for developing and implementing the company’s global consumer payments strategy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Owning relationships with payment providers, card schemes, and financial institutions while maintaining a global perspective
- Seeking out and developing relationships with strategic payment partners, including any opportunities with potential, new, or existing partnerships
- Working with outside partners and internal stakeholders to identify and help drive consumer payment optimization and expansion initiatives
- Leading coordination efforts between internal stakeholders and global payment providers
- Working cross-functionally throughout the organization (engineering, data science, finance, legal, marketing etc.) to build a best-in-class payment program
- Leading negotiations with current and potential global payment partners
- Clear, effective communicator
- Able to remain highly organized in a loosely structured, fast-paced environment
- Experienced with building and maintaining external business relationships while balancing internal stakeholder needs
- Passionate about global e-commerce payments and the prospect of delivering high-quality entertainment throughout the world
- Possesses significant industry knowledge of global payment processing, recurring billing, and e-commerce
- Experience with establishing relationships within the payments industry
- Highly analytical with an ability to make data-driven decisions; possessing excellent business/financial analysis skills with the ability to translate identified opportunities into a strategic plan
- Possesses a high level of intellectual curiosity, is focused on generating results, and exhibits the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- Motivated, disciplined, and able to work autonomously
- Willingness to travel as needed
Due to the nature and scope of this role, we will need to run a background check prior to starting with us.