Director, Production Finance - IO
- Los Angeles, California
- Financial Planning and Analysis
With over 100 million subscribers enjoying great content in over 190 countries, it is an exciting time to work at Netflix. Our international efforts have brought Netflix to virtually all countries around the globe and we are excited to bring even more of our Originals programming to our viewers everywhere. This role is targeted towards senior executives who have extensive experience leading large teams and technical expertise in production finance.
Reporting to the Vice President of Originals Content Planning & Analysis, this position will partner closely with the team at Netflix directly responsible for developing our original content, as well as the broader Content, Physical Production, FP&A, Legal, Tax, Treasury and Corporate Accounting teams to assist in strategic planning, analytical support and the development of our financial accounting and reporting processes for original owned productions. This role will also have a high degree of interaction with the company’s finance leadership.
We operate in a dynamic environment with a high performance culture built around freedom and responsibility. See the two slide decks at http://www.netflix.com/Jobs describing our culture and the business opportunity which should answer a lot of questions about what we do and how we go about doing it.
General Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish and execute on a vision to develop a world class production finance team, including its systems, policies, and people
- Build, manage, and develop a team of stunning and talented finance execs
- Be a strategic partner to executive management, content and production leaders, and studio partners all over the world
Who are we looking for?
- Experience as a team leader (e.g. an ~SVP at major Hollywood studios) and partner to senior executive leaders
- Leadership experience, managing teams of 20+ individuals
- Minimum 15 years of experience in a production finance (any content type, but preference towards experience in Unscripted, Alternative, and International Features and Series)
- Passionate about original programming with a keen interest in building new business models
- Extensive experience living & working on productions abroad is preferred
Due to the nature and scope of this role, we will need to run a background check prior to starting with us.