Senior UI Engineer - Digital Marketing Infrastructure
- Los Gatos, California
- Product Engineering
On Jan 6, 2016, Netflix announced the creation of the first global Internet TV network. But our journey has just begun. Our marketing department is tasked with building awareness of Netflix across the globe. The DMI team is building a platform that enables rapid execution of marketing concepts. Our goal is to enable one-click automation of Digital Marketing Campaigns across a variety of ad platforms such as Facebook, Google DoubleClick, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter etc. and build end-to-end campaign and digital asset management systems. In this role, you will learn and build applications to support the full lifecycle of global marketing campaigns at Netflix. You will get a chance to interact with various teams within Netflix such as Marketing, PR, Social and many more.
We are looking for an Senior UI engineer who can innovate at the leading edge of technology. You will drive and shape the front-end architecture for the applications created and maintained by the team.
Why work for the Digital Marketing Infrastructure team?
- We are a small, lean and tightly-knit team.
- We are very agile with a strong focus on innovation and technology.
- We work closely with Netflix Marketing to define, shape and implement our Digital Marketing Infrastructure toolset.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent with 6+ years of experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills and ability to pick up new technologies.
- Ability to quickly iterate on features as well as lay the front-end foundation for the long term.
- Experience architecting the front-end development on web-based applications.
- Familiarity with AWS technologies.
- Familiarity integrating with backend systems via REST calls.
- Prior experience working on Digital Asset Management (DAM) and Marketing Campaign Management systems.