Partner Engagement Manager, India
- Mumbai, India
- Partner Devices
The partner program and team is core to Netflix global subscriber acquisition and has grown its integration footprint 3x year over year, touching millions of new subscribers. This team is focused on acquiring new subscribers as we move from 100 million subscribers to our next big target. The team manages acquisition and payments with leading telcos in every region. The Partner Engagement Manager, Mumbai will lead the Netflix payment and promotion products with South Asia and Middle East based operators, telcos, and other strategic partners.
This role will focus on subscriber acquisition by simplifying the entire sign up path with a special focus on payments. Your charter is to lead new partner payments and acquisition products for mobile, web, TV, and set top boxes and new acquisition channels. This highly visible and strategic position has significant long term impact for the entire Netflix business.
We are looking for someone passionate about high impact problem solving in a rapidly changing space. You are a business leader, with deep knowledge of the Asian telco and mobile environment and with a preferred background in payments including mobile payments, wallets, prepaid subscribers, and promotions. You are a strong collaborator and comfortable working with regional and global teams. You have negotiated and implemented high value decisions with partners. You are comfortable presenting to internal and external stakeholders. Netflix is a fast paced environment and we look for people who love a challenge and can innovate in a changing environment.
- Build the Netflix payment and promotion platform with global telcos and operators
- Lead integration teams to deliver payments products with multiple partners
- Explore different payment instruments - wallets, prepaid cards, gift cards
- Strategize and build new products with internal product and engineering teams
- Create and adopt new best practices to scale the product globally
- Make data driven decisions that enable Netflix global subscriber growth
- 10+ years experience integrating technology products with mobile operators, app stores
- Experience in working with e-commerce, mobile apps, mobile payments, wallets, prepaid plans, direct carrier billing
- Strong product acumen that balances strategic imperatives and tactical needs
- Capable of translating complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts
- Experience managing end to end implementations of software products
- Experience managing subscription services and payment systems a plus
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field preferred. MBA a plus
- Willingness to travel as needed.