Production Finance - Associate EMEA
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Financial Planning and Analysis
This is your chance to be on the ground floor with a team that is transforming entertainment through original productions, changing the perception of what great content is and how it should be enjoyed and celebrated. Fueled by the broad appeal of the instantaneous enjoyment of unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix has grown to over 100 million streaming members globally. It’s a great time to join Netflix.
Netflix is looking for a Production Finance Associate to be part of our International Originals team based in the Amsterdam office, working on scripted, docs and comedy shows. This role will support Netflix teams and coordinate with our 3rd party production services companies.
- Budget tracking, review, and commentary
- Create and circulate budget top sheets for approval
- Process and track fundings for production services companies
- Update production information in Netflix systems
- Onboard 3rd party production accounting teams to Netflix policies and procedures
- Map cost reports to Netflix chart of accounts
- Coordinate production data from a wide range of local and international production accounting software systems.
- Audit selected production accounts payable, journal entry, and payroll records
- Cost report and budget comparisons and analysis
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on generating results.
- Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis utilizing financial applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a diverse multicultural team environment.
- Entertainment industry experience focusing on production accounting or production finance required.
- Bachelors in accounting or finance preferred
- Bi/Multi-lingual in English and or other languages is strongly preferred