Traffic & Digital Asset Coordinator, Product Creative
- Los Angeles, California
- Product Creative
Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with members enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies each day across 190 countries around the world.
As part of the Design organization, the Product Creative team strategically designs and curates artwork representing each title on every device and language Netflix supports to connect our viewers to the incredible movies and TV shows they love.
The Traffic & Digital Asset Coordinator ensures all information and assets flow seamlessly to the right people at the right time. This is critical in kick-starting workflows and coordinating source asset delivery to internal and external partners so projects can get started on time. It is cross-functional in nature.
You will be responsible for:
• Requesting and tracking viewable and special shoot/unit access for Producer and Agency contacts across all portals.
• General maintenance, organization and uploading of assets to our DAM (data asset management system), working closely with internal
and external partners to obtain files, maintain organization, and keep assets up-to-date.
• Stay highly aligned with multiple cross-functional teams, including content acquisitions, product engineering, enhanced content, launch
strategy and marketing to source title/show analysis, track title launch dates and build “source of truth” documents.
• Ensure Product Creative deliverables meet product specs and timelines.
• Proactively communicate updates and priorities with the Product Creative team.
• Continually evaluate our workflows and tools for scale and efficiency.
This Job Might be for You if:
You are a proactive and self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. You tackle difficult challenges head-on and find creative, strategic solutions. You pay attention to details, communicate clearly, speak articulately, and write thoughtfully. You are an adaptable and quick learner who finds enjoyment in problem-solving.
- 5+ years of digital asset management.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite, familiar with all types of file formats, including video formats. Mac proficiency and high level of technological literacy.
- Proficiency with the Google suite of business apps, the Microsoft Office suite, and mastery of spreadsheet formulas.
- Extensive experience utilizing a Digital Asset Management system or similar tool set to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow (preferably entertainment related).Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of product strategy and workflows.
- Ability to understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals.
The Right (Extra) Stuff: