Agency Program Manager, Conceptual
- Los Angeles, California
- Product Creative
Can you evaluate an agency’s ability to look at a spec and turn it into a story? Are you connected on LinkedIn to multiple Art Directors? Are you just at home within a PSD as you are within a spreadsheet? If so read on...
Product Creative Infrastructure’s mission is creative execution at scale: specifically, how do we ensure the most visually compelling discovery experience and connect our members to the content they love. Our team partners with studios, external creative agencies and internal cross-functional teams to design and deploy all media representing titles on the Netflix service. We also take creative risks, test what we know to be true and strive to keep creating new, innovative member experiences through visual assets.
As the agency program manager for our conceptual agencies, you will manage the strategy for our diverse roster of creative agencies. You will build and strengthen relationships, educate agencies on our style and approach, drive strategy with data and innovation, and seek high quality creative with like-minded partners. Paramount to this is fostering strong cross-functional partner relationships and seeking to curate a roster of agencies that will help achieve our vision of a great customer experience.
A Typical Day Might Include:
- Review artwork performance metrics, analyze winning trends, and determine a path for better creative and more efficient workflows.
- Drive contractual agreements and rate card negotiations as new agencies are onboarded and new assets are rolled out.
- Lead onboarding meetings with agencies to set up delivery protocols and quality expectations.
- Strengthen external agency relationships by providing context around quality expectations and asset innovations.
- Communicate the purpose and workflow of the Agency Partnerships program across internal cross-functional teams.
- Gather and act upon weekly feedback from our Product Creative Producers who are accountable for the artwork these agencies generate.
- Negotiate Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work and other key contractual agreements with agencies.
The Right Stuff:
- Minimum 5 years of experience cultivating and improving external agency and cross-functional relationships, preferably in an entertainment or technology environment.
- Prior project management, team leadership, or creative agency experience.
- Experience using a Digital Asset Management system or similar tools to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow.
- Understanding and eye for great visual design and the ability to translate design specs into finalized assets.
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.
- Basic proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite a plus.