Creative Production Lead - Marketing Operations, India
- Mumbai, India
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix brings creative concepts and strategy to life at global scale through technical innovation. We’re breaking new ground in Asia, and we want like-minded individuals who want to be apart of this revolutionary journey.
We are looking for a very seasoned, dynamic and effectively bilingual Integrated Producer to lead creative innovation, concepting and production of best-in-class marketing and advertising campaigns for the India (IN). In this role, you will be responsible for leading the end-to-end creative and production processes of our local market campaign initiatives, with a predominant digital, video and social focus. This means you thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge BOTH creative and technical needs. You are an avid user of both your left and right brain, and as well as an effective communicator.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of APAC Marketing Operations, you will join a team of Integrated Producers to lead and manage the production of creative materials for online and offline campaigns in Asia Pacific markets which are tailor made to each country’s needs.
- Drive creative innovation across India, managing and owning local agency relationships to maintain industry leading creative executions that help further our brand and connect new fans to Netflix Original titles.
- Lead, plan and manage internal and external local integrated production communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and assets delivery, whilst always managing expectations.
- Be an in-market local expert and drive communications and best practices about best-in-market activations, in-market technical capabilities and cultural nuances back with global teams.
- Manage localization, production process and creative approvals of advertising materials (including clearances, delivery, trafficking, etc.) within India.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
- Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, efficiently, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
- Work closely with the global teams, supporting local implementation of global campaigns, leveraging global materials to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions.
- Work closely with the other regional teams, supporting local implementation of other regional campaigns, leveraging regional materials to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions.
- At least 8 years of experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or creative content agency with an emphasis on integrated production including online and offline video, high impact display takeovers, rich media, OOH, and paid social campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localization workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both Video and Digital materials.
- Ability to translate creative ideas through to technical and native executions, for various ad serving platforms and proprietary publisher platforms.
- High competency and proven track record of building high performance digital marketing experiences across display, social, mobile and online video channels.
- Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams, preferably across wider Asia Pacific. Global experience is a bonus.
- Hands on experience working with Doubleclick and other 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes and experience troubleshooting directly with local Publisher teams.
- Knowledgeable of and familiar with leading digital and advertising agencies in India and wider Asia Pacific.
- Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the evolving India digital marketing ecosystem, including exposure to/experience with programmatic buying and paid social platforms.
- Experience working in India and regional APAC markets. Global experience is a bonus.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in any of the following languages will be advantageous: Knowledge of local Indian languages
- See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and paid social creative.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment and leadership in the face of ambiguity.
- You are always-solving and forever curious.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!