Manager Partner Marketing Creative - EMEA
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. A key to growth is our ability to work well with global partners within these key verticals: consumer electronics, MVPDs and ISPs. We are looking for a talented individual to produce creative and work with partners to move us into the next phase of our evolution. This position will reside with the company’s Amsterdam-based EMEA team and report to the Senior Manager Creative Partner Marketing EMEA.
In this role, you will collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure proper usage and representation of the Netflix brand and content across multiple regions. You will deliver content and brand assets for partner campaigns and placements for digital, retail, print, on-device and more. This Manager will guide the creative process for partners and work with external agencies tasked with producing creative that not only adheres to our brand guidelines, but represents Netflix and elevates the brand. This role will also work closely with the EMEA Partner Marketing team to create campaign overviews and coordinate partner events.
See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- Fluency in English plus Italian, French or Spanish.
- Strong experience working with/at promotional partners, consumer electronics, creative agencies, and/or entertainment brands
- Can manage workflow and timelines of creative marketing asset development for distribution to internal/external teams across multiple channels (print, television, OOH, digital)
- Has a native understanding of traditional and digital media
- Solid understanding of entertainment and customer acquisitions creative, video execution, media, advertising, digital and retail marketing
- An ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local market perspective
- Can apply marketing data for campaign optimization
- Able to act autonomously, manage multiple tasks simultaneously and excel under pressure
- Pan-EMEA experience preferred
- You are passionate and curious about partner marketing, technology and content
- You must be strategic, a forward-thinker, extremely organized, an effective communicator, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- We value a high level of intellectual curiosity with the ability to demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
- Profound love of movies and television