Help us change the future of television. We're constantly looking to build our teams with high performers to match our growth and expansion. The more talent we have, the more we can accomplish. This is your opportunity to make a huge impact and drive innovation within a rapidly growing industry.
The Partner Product Innovation team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer/Architect to join our team of talented engineers. We are building numerous APIs to assist the Netflix Partners and internal teams, coupled with best in class web applications.
In this role you will play a key engineering and architectural part in building the infrastructure and APIs required to support our products. You will own several Java/Scala based web services leveraging the Netflix OSS platform and working with various Netflix systems and databases.
For this role, you should possess these qualities:
- You are effective in working with multiple teams.
- You have high standards, and take pride in everything you do.
- You want to design and build world-class solutions.
What will get you in the door:
- 5+ years of professional experience with Server-side Java/Scala development
- Development team lead experience is a benefit
- Strong Java/Scala skills
- Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Experience working with Popular Relational and NoSQL databases
It'd be even more awesome if you have:
- Familiarity with JS Toolkits
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms, such as AWS
- Worked with CI/build management tools (Gradle, Git, Jenkins)
- An understanding of horizontal scaling / high availability
- Ability to push an idea from innovation to deployment with minimal supervision.
- Have contributed to open source repositories on Github, Bitbucket, etc.
Netflix is a pioneer in the area of Cloud based web application architecture and infrastructure. You can read all about the Netflix technology at http://techblog.netflix.com and browse our open-source projects at https://github.com/Netflix.